|-- Arctic Silver Thermal Epoxy|
-- Price: $15.00 USD
-- By: JWCyborg
-- Page: 1 2 3
If someone would have told me this was going to be the outcome, I would have been very skeptical. I've been floored with the performance of this stuff, to say the least. I had visions of all the crappy installations I'd seen when OEM's install the fan/heatsink combos on their videocards using thermal epoxy (it might be well worth removing and reinstalling them properly, if you could bring yourself to use the stock fan).
Thanks once again to SubzeroPC for providing us with the review sample. If you need any type of cooling product, these are the guys to go to!
- Greater heat transfer properties than with thermal type tape
- Greater strength (could be important holding on oversize or heavy heatsinks)
- Permanent (although can be thinned)
- Must also own Arctic Silver thermal paste to thin (which effectively doubles the cost)
- Installation is a bit more involved than with tape
- A little pricey (although a little goes a long way)