We now have the Windows INI file so we can install the drivers. Let windows finish installing the drivers with the first prompt which we left open. Select no, not this time, and click on next.
At the next screen I went to 'advance' and went to the bottom and picked USB Drevice Drivers; and said I had my own disk. Click on 'Browse' and find your INI file that we create (mine was stored in My Documents - note I didn't place this with the rest of the files). It starts loading and then asked where is libusb0.sys that should be be in the directory where everything was installed from the win32 device bin file.
We are now ready to run the libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1.exe file. This will install the the rest of the parts needed for LibUSB to work.
This program has a EULA that you need to agree to. I think its a template as the last part doesn't have any real names.
Then we get the standard where do you want it installed and what file folders we want. Standard stuff to just click through.
At the end it does have a test program to run, and it will find other USB device installed (it found my Phidgets LCD controller). Now the LibUSB should be fully installed and your camcorder should have a movie ready to be removed.
Now we need to run the last program we downlaoded, SaturnDownload2.1-libusb-0.1.10.exe. I am using v1.10 since that is the driver version I downloaded and installed. It is a dos based program and doesnt need a file name but you can supply one if your run it from the CMD window. I just doubled click it.
Here is the quick and short movie that was pulled off the camera. The Saturn program will remove all of the videos off the camcorder, it makes it really easy.
Please note that none of this would be possible if it wasn't for everyone on camera hacking forums. Special people I know that need to be thanked off of that site is Corscaria, BillW, Brite_eye, mconsidine, and last if not least morcheeba!