Spring is here and what better time to clean up your rat nest of a case. Have that crazy arrangement of wires all over the place? This minibaybus from Sunbeam just might do the trick.
Here are some specs and features:
- Connect up to 4 - 4pin Molex Devices
- Adhesive backing for easy installation
- Blue LEDs in Molex connectors
- 4 Output (female), 1 Input (Male) Molex Connectors
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" wide x 4-1/8" length x 1" height
- LED indicator lights for successful connection
The unit utilizes molex connectors to organize your devices. Here's a shot of the rig that it will be helping.
This rig has:
1 X Maxtor 80GB HD
1 X WDC 200GB HD
2 X Maxtor 120GB RAID 0
1 X Samsung 16X DVD-Rom
1 X NEC 3500A DVD-RW
3 X 80mm Case fans
1 X Blue CCFL
Just imagine what kind of trouble the wiring job for this might be.
The minibaybus comes with 4 female outputs. Each molex lights up when functional, our model came in the blue variety.
The rear of the unit comes with a foam adhesive. Sunbeam figures you will be using this once only in one case for the rest of your life. It would have been nice if there was velcro or some other sort of movable method to secure the minibaybus.